Skype for
Business and
Teams Rooms

Skype Room
Systems

Skype Room

Enjoy the productivity, collaboration and conferencing of Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams in any size meeting room, from small huddle spaces to large meeting, training or boardrooms. 

Regardless of the size of room, FVS can provide a solution and integrate it into your meeting space.

Skype Room Systems logitech hub and meetup all in one
Skype Room Systems logitech hub and meetup all in one

Skype Room

Enjoy the productivity, collaboration and conferencing of Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams in any size meeting room, from small huddle spaces to large meeting, training or boardrooms. 

Regardless of the size of room, FVS can provide a solution and integrate it into your meeting space.

Touch Screens

The heart of the Skype room is the touch screen that runs the familiar Skype application, there are currently five options.

Touch Screens

The heart of the Skype room is the touch screen that runs the familiar Skype application, there are currently five options.

 

Skype Room Systems logitech tablet

Logitech Smart Dock

Skype Room Systems Lenovo hub

Lenovo Hub

logitech tap

Logitech Tap

Skype Room Systems Crestron Flex

Creston Flex B100 and C100

Polycom trio kit

Polycom Trio

Skype Room Systems logitech tablet

Logitech Smart Dock

Skype Room Systems Lenovo hub

Lenovo Hub

Polycom trio kit

Polycom Trio

logitech tap

Logitech Tap

Skype Room Systems Crestron Flex

Creston Flex B100 and C100

USB cameras

Huddle space:
Skype Room Systems hudlycam

Huddly Go

Skype Room Systems logitech meetup all in one system

Logitech Meet

Skype Room Systems avercam

AVercam

Skype Room Systems panacast 2 camera

Panacast

Polycam studio

Polycom studio

Larger meeting rooms:
Skype Room Systems Logitech PTZ Pro2 camera

Logitech PTZ

Skype Room Systems logitech camera

Logitech Rally

Avercam520

Avercam 520

USB cameras

Huddle space:
hudlycam

Huddly Go

logitech meetup all in one

Logitech Meet

Avercam

AVercam

panacast

Panacast

polycom-studio_cut

Panacast

Larger meeting rooms:
Logitech PTZ cam

Logitech PTZ

Logitech rally cam

Logitech Rally

Avercam 520

Panacast

Audio

To capture audio we have audio solutions to suit all rooms – table microphones, wall mount microphones and ceiling microphones.
Skype Room Systems revolabs mic

Revolabs FLX UC 500

Skype Room Systems revolabs FLX UC

Revolabs FLX UC 1000 & 1500

Skype Room Systems crestron hub

Crestron Mercury

Skype Room Systems biamp microphone kit

Biamp Devio

Skype Room Systems audix mic

Audix M3

Google Meet Hardware Shure MXA910

Shure MXA910

Skype Room Systems Biamp Tesira Forte DSP

Biamp Tesira Forte DSP

Skype Room Systems Shure IntelliMix P300

Shure IntelliMix P300

Skype Room Systems QSC Q-SYS CORE 110f

QSC Core 110F DSP

Skype Room Systems microphone

Nureva HDL300

Audio

To capture audio we have audio solutions to suit all rooms – table microphones, wall mount microphones and ceiling microphones.
Skype Room Systems revolabs mic

Revolabs FLX UC 500

Skype Room Systems revolabs FLX UC

Revolabs FLX UC 1000 & 1500

Skype Room Systems crestron hub

Crestron Mercury

Skype Room Systems biamp microphone kit

Biamp Devio

Skype Room Systems audix mic

Audix M3

Google Meet Hardware Shure MXA910

Shure MXA910

Skype Room Systems Biamp Tesira Forte DSP

Biamp Tesira Forte DSP

Skype Room Systems Shure IntelliMix P300

Shure IntelliMix P300

Skype Room Systems QSC Q-SYS CORE 110f

QSC Core 110F DSP

Skype Room Systems microphone

Nureva HDL300

The FVS Touch

creston1
new TWO button
new ONE button
Some of the benefits of an FVS installation of a Skype room are:
  • The small finishing touches like our custom made stainless steel table grommets.
  • Attention to detail – making every effort to make the cables that you must see as neat as possible. “Probably 60% of our engineers’ time is spent hiding cables, the other 40% is spent actually installing the technology.”
  • The option of quality custom made furniture with build in fixing for the screen, including tables for huddle spaces.
  • Add wireless presentation and control to your room. Many of our clients are looking for a multi-function room that is easy for users to understand and has a familiar user interface. An FVS meeting room delivers just that. The room can be used for Skype/Teams conferencing or local presentations using the popular Barco ClickShare wireless technology or a physical HDMI cable presented in an Extron cable cubby with power for laptops located in the middle of the meeting room table.
  • If you have a room where it is difficult to wall mount the screen, our audio visual credenza with built in screen mount for a 65-inch is a very neat and practical solution. It reduces installation time and looks great. Our furniture is available in a range of finishes and colour combinations.

The FVS Touch

creston1
new TWO button
new ONE button
Some of the benefits of an FVS installation of a Skype room are:
  • The small finishing touches like our custom made stainless steel table grommets.
  • Attention to detail – making every effort to make the cables that you must see as neat as possible. “Probably 60% of our engineers’ time is spent hiding cables, the other 40% is spent actually installing the technology.”
  • The option of quality custom made furniture with build in fixing for the screen, including tables for huddle spaces.
  • Add wireless presentation and control to your room. Many of our clients are looking for a multi-function room that is easy for users to understand and has a familiar user interface. An FVS meeting room delivers just that. The room can be used for Skype/Teams conferencing or local presentations using the popular Barco ClickShare wireless technology or a physical HDMI cable presented in an Extron cable cubby with power for laptops located in the middle of the meeting room table.
  • If you have a room where it is difficult to wall mount the screen, our audio visual credenza with built in screen mount for a 65-inch is a very neat and practical solution. It reduces installation time and looks great. Our furniture is available in a range of finishes and colour combinations.

Choice of Screen

We can provide you with high quality commercial displays and large format touch screens for Skype Room Systems

to top button