We supply a wide range of AV equipment for meeting rooms, from a single large format display with laptop connection, to a fully integrated meeting room hub for multiple laptops and tablets with full videoconferencing and audio conferencing facilities.
We supply and fit:
- Display monitors, TVs and projectors
- Multi-format switchers, so you avoid compatibility and resolution problems
- Videoconferencing systems
- Integration with UC software – Lync, Skype, Webex, etc
- Barco ClickShare for the convenience of wireless presentations
- Audioconferencing facilities with either desk, ceiling or wireless microphones
Switching it up
Due to the wide range of equipment makes and models, a good AV system must be able to accept a variety of resolutions from different devices. And that can cause real headaches for anyone trying to get their presentation onto the big screen.
A video switching system will resolve these nuisances, improving efficiency and reducing frustration. And despite the complexity of the hardware, you don’t need any specialist understanding to make it work, as we supply easy-to-operate control panels that let you get the best from your system.
Out of Sight
All the technology we install is housed in specially designed AV furniture, so meeting rooms aren’t dominated by stacks of unsightly items of equipment. Our bespoke credenzas and custom made AV cabinets are designed to suit a variety of environments and spaces. See our AV furniture page for more.